Restrictions on Use of Materials
This site is owned and operated by Avery Corporation ('Avery'). No material from Avery or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Avery may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Avery's copyright and other proprietary rights. In the event you download software from the site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the "Software") are licensed to you by Avery. Avery does not hereby transfer title to the Software. Avery retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redisribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Software.
In the event you download PFTW Technology from the site, the PFTW Technology, including any files, images incorporated in, and data accompanying the PFTW Technology (collectively the "Technology") are licensed to you by Avery. Avery does not hereby transfer title to the Technology. Avery retains full and complete title to the Technology, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Technology.
This site is controlled and operated by Avery from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. Avery makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable. Software from this site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by Avery.
Avery, and all other Avery brands, product names, and codes are trademarks of CCL Industries Inc.
All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective companies. Menus by www.dhtmlab.com
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying all materials obtained from any and all Avery site(s) and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise. This agreement will terminate immediately without notice from Avery if in Avery's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this agreement. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this site and any and all other Avery site(s) and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or otherwise.
The materials, information, software and technology in this site are provided as is and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Avery does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Avery does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Avery be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Avery has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Avery's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Guidelines for the Use of Photo Images on Avery Print
Avery Print contains numerous photo images (collectively referred to as the "Images") which are either owned by Avery or licensed from a third-party. As a user of this product you are free to use, modify and publish the Images as you wish subject to the restrictions set out below. If you are uncertain as to whether your intended use is in compliance with the Guidelines set out below, we recommend that you seek the advice of your own attorney or legal counsel. Avery will not provide you with an opinion as to whether your use is in compliance with these Guidelines.
YOU MAY, subject to any restrictions set out below:
- Incorporate any Image(s) into your own original work and publish, display and distribute your work in any media. You may not, however, resell, sublicense or otherwise make available the Image(s) for use or distribution separately or detached from a product or web page. For example, the Image(s) may be used as part of a web page design, but may not be made available for downloading separately or in a format designed or intended for permanent storage or re-use by others. Similarly, clients may be provided with copies of the Image(s) (including digital files) as an integral part of a work product, but may not be provided with the Image(s) or permitted to use the Image(s) separately or as part of any other product;
- Make one (1) copy of the Image(s) for backup or archival purposes.
YOU MAY NOT
- Create scandalous, obscene, defamatory or immoral works using the Image(s) nor use the Image(s) for any other purpose which is prohibited by law;
- Use or permit the use of the Image(s) or any part thereof as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the Image(s) or any part thereof;
- Use the Image(s) in electronic format, on-line or in multimedia applications unless the Image(s) are incorporated for viewing purposes only and no permission is given to download and/or save the Image(s) for any reason;
- Rent, lease, sublicense or lend the Image(s), or a copy thereof, to another person or legal entity. You may, however, transfer all your license to use the Image(s) to another person or legal entity, provided that (i) you transfer the Image(s) and this License, including all copies (except copies incorporated into your work product as permitted under this License), to such person or entity, (ii) that you retain no copies, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device, and (iii) the receiving party agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this License;
- Use any Image(s) except as expressly permitted by this License.
with comments and questions about this Web site.